Replevin Actions

Replevin Actions "to get your stuff back"

Attorney GLEN A. NORTON ...

Replevin Actions... When unmarried persons buy personal property together and then need to split it up, or if one person takes the property of another, a replevin action is required. It may be brought in some instances in the Conciliation Court if the value of the items at issue is less than $7,500.00. In cases of greater value assets, the matter must be brought in the District Court and of course, we can help.